Michelle Biermann-Treschwig, CPA
Michelle started her career in public accounting in 2001. Her effective problem solving, leadership and communication skills strengthen her ability to perform, review and supervise client engagements.
As a Senior Manager, Michelle provides ongoing assistance to management as well as overseeing engagement planning, fieldwork, and financial statement presentation. She specializes in audits of governmental entities and has experience auditing Employee Benefit & Pension Plans, Broker-Dealers, professional service, nonprofit and transportation entities. In addition, Michelle performs numerous internal control reviews and provides other management audit, attestation and consulting services.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Marketing, Texas A&M University
- Bachelor of Science – Accounting, University of New Orleans
- Certified Public Accountant, Louisiana
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)
- Association of Government Accountants
- CPAmerica (CPAI)
- Volunteers of America – GolfStar Classic