Catherine P. Nerin, CPA, CRFAC
Cathy started her career in public accounting in 1982. Cathy’s strong technical, leadership and communication skills strengthen her ability to perform, review and supervise client engagements.
As an Audit Senior Manager, Cathy provides ongoing assistance to management as well as overseeing engagement planning, fieldwork and financial statement preparation. Her clients include a variety of industries including governmental, non-profit professional services, and construction. She is also experienced in auditing Employee Benefit Plans. She is also responsible for keeping up with the requirements for the Firm’s membership in the Governmental Audit Quality Center and the Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center. Cathy is also in charge of the firm’s Peer Review examination every three years and the Firm’s annual in-house Quality Control Review.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Accounting, Loyola University
- Certified Public Accountant, Louisiana
- Certified Forensic Accountant
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)
- American College of Forensic Examiners
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- CPAmerica International (CPAI)