William B. Hamilton, CPA
Will currently serves as the Managing Partner. Will began his career in public accounting starting with the firm in 1991. His background includes extensive experience with tax planning and compliance for individuals, corporations, partnerships and trusts involved in numerous industries. Many of Will’s clients are closely-held and/or family businesses and their owners. He also represents clients before the Internal Revenue Service as well as state and local tax authorities.
Will has been a lecturer on various topics for professional organizations, CPAmerica conferences and the Idea Village, a local incubator of entrepreneurial talent.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science – Accounting, Louisiana State University
- Certified Public Accountant, Louisiana
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)
- CPAmerica (CPAI)
- St. Philip Neri Men’s Club